miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2020

Suggesting a new Challenge...!!! Grade 5 and Grade 6 students.

Dear students,
Thank you for all your great works you are doing these days...!!!
This week I´d like to suggest you a new Challenge. Can you send me a brief video? If you do, you can talk about one of the following themes:

  1. My hobbbies and free time activities or favourite sports.
  2. My experience during the confinement.
  3. My city.
Just pick one and talk about it for two or three minutes about it.
You can send me the video to my email.

You can practise pronunciation ticking in the following link:

(Podéis practicar pronunciación pinchando en el siguiente enlace:)



Take care and stay tuned, since there´s more to come.
Ana Isabel Ferreirós Rey.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario